Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hai friendssss. I'm back here in Baguio since the other night. So yeah I was at Manila for 3 days since Saturday with Roxanne. I stayed at her condo at Espanya. I got there around 7:30pm and she picked me up at the terminal. We dropped off my things then we went straight to Trinoma to buy her iTouch. Bought food at Yellowcab and Starbux then we went to her place again so we could watch movies and talk about good stuff. They slept during the third movie around 4 or 5am. Lameee

Then we had to leave for Gapo so we could sync the iPod, which we named Sueside from Funnynames.Com and I renamed mine AC/DShe. We got there around 1pm and went straight to Mehaky. Ate lunch at Coco Lime with the Father and went grocery shopping at Royal. Forced the father to watch Orphan with us in our big screen tv but he refused :(




Went to Rox's place before it got dark and ate. Almost all her relatives were there CUS IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY and they talked about anything negative about Baguio. Good grace. If i could just write them a book of anything ugly about Manila. We went back to my house around 8:30. We were so shitfaced we slept on the couch instead of watching something good or downloading thingamajigs for our iPods. She left when the Father arrived around 11pm. I was suppose to stay up all night to download awesome shite but I slept without realizing. I got so pissed when i woke up 6 in the morning.

We were suppose to leave for Manila, 7am but Rox's biological parents got in the way. We were suppose to have breakfast at McDo but the father cooked breakfast and we were so late already so she took out 2 fries, 2 coke floats instead and i bought a pack of Yakult. We arrived in Manila around 1nn, dropped off our stuff at her place and went to Trinoma. We were there til 6pm just looking for a good iPod cover but we didn't find any. It was either too ugly, or too expensive.






We head back to her condo. She studied for her Botany test while I was writing this awesome story about myself hahaha then she slept around 11. I stayed up, finished some chapters of ''my'' story, cut my hair, ate Kitkat bites, drank Yakult, clean Rox's room, took pictures with our fisheye then read Love, Stargirl. I slept when Rox woke up. She left for school then i got ready to leave. I went to Trinoma by myself. BY MYSELF HAH! Bought stuff at Clipper. Damn it Clipper is so awesomeee it hurts :(

My plan of buying Galbis an alien figure that when pulled down would say "You're Far Out!", Mikey a Magmasaurus, Inky a Polarized lens and Hunny pop tarts were nonexistent and i'm hareally broke.

I left Manila around 3pm after having a shat with Rox about journals, iPods, wifis, Yakults, places, books, doodles, etc. Had so much fun! Didn't get to see a lot of people though like i was suppose to but twas okay.

Yesterday we were at Starbux the whole day it was depressing. We didn't even have any idea Banana and Galbis and Shapno the heart were also there. We saw Lem and Kubi though. Then we ate a lot, as usual and this post stops there

No comments:

Post a Comment