Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bone Joint-Arthritis and bone spur

Ching Poh Chu,71 (Female)

In 2002, I started having arthritis and bone spur.

Both of my knees were swollen and reddish, until someday I could not even stand up and lift heavy things.



In order to recover, I took medicine for pain and inflammation but the medicine did not help much.

In 2005,I started to take ATP products.First week later, my pain and swelling on my leg became worsen seemed to be recovery sign but amazingly, within a month, all my pain and swelling had gone. Both of my legs which were crooked before become straight now.

For the past two chinese new year's eve, I could then stand long enough to prepare food and that was definitely out of my ability before I took ATP Zeta products.

Besides, I have no more backache,insomia and constipation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment