Thursday, August 27, 2009

swollen foot as i type

I know I haven't been blogging for quite awhile but updates here and there, i'm back in the fine pine capital of the sick sad Philippines.

I went to Gapo by myself last Friday. My relatives where already there when i arrived and they laugh at my being Fatty McPhee. We watched my lover fight evil with his sand, salt and shurikens then i stayed up until 6am to fix my iPod and slept on the computer chair when a miracle happened, my dad woke up finding me there, mouth hung open but didn't get angry like fajitas. Anyway, the next day my sisters arrived and my Chuck Berry shuts down. I went out to have it fixed but cus i'm awesome, i fixed it by myself when i got home.

Saturday, we washed 10 tonnes of laundry, went grocery shopping at Traders, had lunch at Meat Plus, went to the Lighthouse, stayed up all night got demons to fight, ate a grape and i jizzed in my pants. Relatives left the day after and we went grocery shopping again at Royal. Then, had fine wine at the Boardwalk.

Took charge of Mehaky the next day while my sister visited the dentist. Had dinner at McDo, sang with Chuck Berry, ate ice cream, fixed my iPod 'til 1am and then left for Baguio. Oh what joy.

Today i went to Starbucks, shopped for dresses, had dinner at 50s Diner and fixed my closet. My dresses took most of the space. My collection is growing and growing. Kaput. Soon i'll beat Zooey's, or Audrey Hepburn's, or Kate Nash's or even Amelia Earheart's! Hah!

Anyway, i'm off to Manilazzz on Saturday, after class and i'm staying in with Rox for 3 days. It's her birthday on the 1st. We're not sure about most of our plans so i'll blog about it next week, when i get back. All i know is that were going to Gapo on Sunday to give birth to her ipodchild.

I decided to jailbreak my iPod. Blogging with Notepad, by the way. Don't feel bad for me haha. I know i might get all lazy blogging about my weekend tomorrow again so i decided to write while i'm still in the mood.

Not in the mood anymore. Sleeping now. Good night ye all

No comments:

Post a Comment