Monday, August 17, 2009

1. Yourself: Karen Callora
2. Your Hair: is able to resemble Jared Padalecki's when flipped.
3. Your dream house: A white and spacious country house with a grand piano somewhere in London surrounded by greenery and atleast 150m away from roads and must be near Goh Nakamura's.
4. Your fear: Heights, Death and sharks
5. Where do you want to be in 10 years: In London, a famous musician with atleast a high six-figure annual income. Or a burlesque pin-up girl in New York City.
6. One of your wish list: Will Ferrel sun screen
7. What you are wearing: Pirate shirt, jeans and gold bowling shoes
8. Were you named after someone?: No, but people are gonna be named after me.
9. Meaning of name: I don't know, my second name came from a Beatles' song which means Kiss
10. Nationality: Filipino, Spanish, Chinese
11. Who do you look like?: Eminem
12. Gay, straight, bi, others: Female with the tendency to grope female buttocks
13. Any pets: A goldfish and a shih tzu named Knives
14. Disease: Dextroscoliosis
15. Pray: that I will become a world-famous fashion designer, pianist, tap dancer or bowling player someday and make a million dollars and marry or get adopted by JENSEN ROSS and live in Texas where he came from and sing me country songs 'til i get to sleep.
16. Dream honeymoon: Kokomo
17. Under your bed: Clown
18. If time is going to stop; what will you possibly do for that time?: If everything and everyone stops as well, and I will be the only one moving, I will get a billion dollars from the bank and all the things I have ever wanted and shove sawdust in Krishelle's mouth. Sweet.
19. What makes you pissed off?: stereotypes, copycats, things i like that are going mainstream, getting reprimanded for being late, bad hair day, plagiarism, etc.
20. Give 3 advantages when you get to live: (1) I am human, beats being an animal. (2) I get to enjoy food. (3) Kitkat.
21. What is your ambition in life?: To become someone who loves her job, whatever it is that i haven't thought of yet, with a six-figure annual paycheck.
22. Which country you would like to go?: Sweden
23. What do you think blogging is about?: To bitch about stuff you wouldn't dare say in real life.
24. What would you like Santa to drop in your chimney?: Coin-operated boy
25. Which of your friends act like you?: None, but I share similar behavior quirks with some of them.
26. I love: family, facebook, food, friends, willienelsonmandelas, jensen and anyone who matters to me.
27. Have you seen the movie Donnie Darko?: Yes, indeed.
28. Dream life: Sitting prettily in a spacious living room with Jensen or Jean-Baptiste while Tiersen plays on my grand piano. Waking up to a lovely croissant or anything French breakfast, Baby Chopin music and daffodils. To be able to eat whatever I want without looking like a pig with chicken legs.
29. Once a cheater, always a cheater?: Swings in both ways.
30. 5 things you are good at: (1) Belittling and proving my superiority to impertinent fools who have displeased me. (2) Controlling my laughter at stupidity. (3) Supporting the love of my entire life in fighting evil. (4) Singing leaving people in awe. (5) Procrastinating.


Leaving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment