Sunday, August 2, 2009

schreiben vorschau glockenspiel Worcestershire sauce

It's Monday - which means my awesome weekend with awesome people is over. Okay so i know I don't post pictures so much like i usually do but you're in for a rare treat today. Or maybe later.

THE DISNEY SING-ALONG MOVIE NIGHT/ MILK & COOKIES PAJAMA PARTY was legend.. wait for it.. DARY! It was the greatest slumber party i've been in. Everybody wore their jammies it was hilarious. We started at around 8 or 9 because Mikey took way too long but it was okay okay okay since we had a good time while waiting for him. First movie, Little Mermaid. It was Mikey's only movie since he had to leave at 12. Next movie, Beauty & The Beast. Porky sang his eyes out since it was his favorite Disney film. I was so sleepy but I had to toughen up. I don't wanna miss out in all the fun and be disappointed in myself when I wake up in the morning. Movie three, Aladdin. Then, Mulan. Hahaha Porky hated it. But Lem love it so much we just had to watch it, plus the songs were good we cannot NOT sing along.

After Mulan everybody just died, except for Ate Joy and Banana who were still up for another movie which was Mulan II. I don't know if they were the only ones left since i was knocked out. I don't know what happened to Andene, i guess he left with Lem. Porky woke up with my butt on his face and I didn't get to attend school because of the party. Goodness me.

When I woke up everybody were Facebooking their way through life. I was eating alien stick-os while Porky watched his childhood on a site. They were 80's cartoon intros and he suggested Chabby Singson and the Cobradours to play Jem and the Holograms. Then i brought the aliens to Banana's room and I watched The Weekenders with her and Carmico.

THE AWESOME PARENTS ARE HERE!.. Oh yes. Suck on that. We were with Carmico and the Idle Hands happened which you don't have to know. Anyway when they arrived we had lunch at Don Hen, the one with the great servings.

Dear Karen Callora,

I'm sorry about your face. Sorry i got it all swollen and ugly and everything that's not good. Sorry for being so good that I just had to get inside you. Sorry your parents had to look like they were holding a balloon when they take pictures with you in it. I know you had a good time with me crawling my way inside your cold throat down to your, God knows where, anyways.

Love,
18" Bacon Cheese Burger pizza, Bacon Cheese french fries, Ribs and then some.

I am fat and that's not good. Not good at all. Look at me, I'M A BEAR my sisters love rubbing my tummy so much it hurts my feelings. Well anyway, we checked in in some hotel, 45 hotel then we shopped at SM until closing time then had coffee, cake and mango shake at Volante before midnight.

The next day we checked out early. I bought hot choco at 7/11 then we had breakfast at Volante and waited for Banana cus she didn't sleep with us. They wrote me the same letter. After that we splurged. Like, i need a new cabinet for my new clothes. Then we checked in in a much much MUCH better and a much much MUCH expensive hotel, Microtel. We were with Mikey then. The room was great, there was this nook in the window and i was doing my "Drama Ala karaoke" in it. We had lunch at O'Mai Khan and had the best grilled seafood and banana cake ever, it'll make your eyes.. do something.

Then, flea market with the parents and Grocery shopping at SM. It was around 7 when Carmico was with us and I just had to remind him of Idle Hands. Then we went to our place to drop off the groceries then we went to the hotel and had Korean spicy noodles for dinner. Took loads of pictures with Carmico after that in the Drama ala karaoke nook. That was it.

My parents are leaving after lunch :( I'm back to armpit farts, internet, facebook, sarcasm, coffee ice cream and dvds. I hope we'd eat at 50s diner since my mom hasn't tried it there yet plus i'm craving for some ice cream milk shake, burger and pork chops.

The Disney Movie Night is crossed out from the list. Next event, Musical Movie Night. Pictures someday

No comments:

Post a Comment