Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cardiovascular diseases-Stroke

Tan Say Hong,72(Male)
I had stroke 2 years ago which caused immobility of my limb.Apr 2006, I fall down and whole body was stiff.I have been taking medication and treatment such as qi-gong,traditional massage etc but no great improvement.

Until one day at the critical period,my daughther gave me a few drops of ATP2.
Amazingly, I could move and speak 10 minutes after taking ATP2.Then after
I went for medical check up and doctor found that I just suffered from mild high blood pressure without any major health problem.

Since then, I have been consuming ATP Zeta products and now more energetic and had stopped from taking any medicine.
http://www.atpzetaprogram.com/



Hoh Ah Moi,56(Female)
One day in August, I felt cold suddenly and went to see doctors after work.After taking medicine, I felt cold and started trembling and gradually my limb was numb.
I was simply too nervous because the numbness goes up to my face.

My condition worsening after taking medicine and rest.
Therefore my daugther gave me a try on ATP2 and spray diluted ATP2 onto my face.
Amazingly within minutes I felt much better and could then move my fingers and open my eyes.
Later on, I even try ATP3 and experiencing vomiting and diarhea.
But the day after that, I was fully recovered.
http://www.atpzetaprogram.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment