Monday, July 27, 2009

that's why i like Einstein so much

I feel as if I'm not into blogging anymore. I can't share what I love and hate, my musings, the things I badly want to do, my (in)significance in this sick sad world, everything. The blogging hole in my stomach just explodes. Kaput. I don't know maybe because I haven't done anything productive for the past 2 weeks or because i'm being robbed of my awesome ideas and then reconstructed like altered books. OH THE PAIN OF HAVING YOUR IDEAS BEING NEUTERED BY SOMEONE WITH A BAD NOSE JOB! But I still have to keep this blog until i find myself a new hobby. LivingSocial not included.

I haven't done the 2-things-I-have-to-do-to-get-through piece of apples. See. UNPRODUCTIVE. Oh and i'm trying not to curse anymore. The last time i cursed was yesterday at the movie theatre while we were watching Harry Potter. The movie wasn't that 'oh-dear-lord-i-want-to-be-a-wizard-and-use-magic-to-get-through-life' compared to the previous ones but it was okay. Sad though that Albus Dumbledore died. Curse you Snape.

I really really REALLY have to be interesting now so i'd get to enjoy my 2 pints of chocolate ice cream and Phoebe In Wonderland later. Oh and i'm fat. I know that people may like that and a few have been waiting for that to happen for 16 years, but i really don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment