Friday, July 24, 2009

sushi, tempura, ninja, revenge



I love the sound of the clicking of my Doraemon purse and Bruno Coulais.


I love the smell of wet towels and wild country.

I wanna dance the belly wearing nothing but oversized Power Rangers tshirt, cow underwear and flowers in my hair.

I have to do something important today, just you know something i have to fix. Actually it's 2 things and i really have to do this fast so i wouldn't have to hold it up any longer. I just hope i'd get through it. So help me God.

I have nothing except that i've been drowning myself with multiple pints of chocolate ice cream while watching movies/shows. Yesterday we had donuts and iced chocolate at Dunkin Donuts while playing with Chris Jericho, a toy figure Mikey gave me. Then we went to Ate Joy's place to use the net, watch movies, laugh and everything nice. That was it actually.

I will so do Machine Girl on you. I suddenly wanted to watch gore films. I want to question myself like how are they made? Were there fake exploded guts everywhere during the set? How could they possibly know that the human flesh looks like that (red jelly, pasta, beans and tomato sauce) when they're ripped into pieces? Those sort of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment