Tuesday, July 28, 2009

little hats

Now what? Beef

Yes beef. I love beef.

Anyway, I'm watching Chanel Chance again. Well, i'm about to actually and i have nothing more to say. Why do i even bother blogging everyday?

Well there is something.

I'm gonna watch Orphan cus I wanna know what's wrong with Esther. Well of course I already know what's wrong with her, thank you Wikipedia. She's a 33-year old Russian psycho trapped in a 9 year old Russian girl's body. Brilliant.

Rox and i talk. Of course we talk but we talked last night. She hated college and so was i about some other things and she wanted to go here so we could exchange pleasantries since we only have each other when it comes to disturbing and/or troubling shinanigens. She'll try to convince her mom to stay here during her weekends off and i told her to ask if she can transfer here instead since Manila is bull for her.

I'm going to South Korea next year. But only for a week or two though. But still it's gonna be so fun! I will raid their flea markets, play video games, look sophisticated enough to use my iTouch as a map, eat kimbap and breaded pork, take pictures, get my picture taken in a photo booth and sing korean karaoke songs.

Marnee invited me to her Sweet 16 in Cafe Balooga although i'm not sure i could really go cus our days off are not until the 2nd or 3rd week of August, also my parents are about to go here in Baguio so there's more chance that i couldn't go. Plus i don't want a drinking party.

My stomach's about to explode. I don't know why, i haven't eaten anything anyway except for a very meaty dinner last night, Coffee ice cream, Kitkat and more. I am suffering from frozen fingers, rapid heartbeat due to nervousness, and an about to explode stomachache as i type and if i don't find ways to relieve myself, there's gonna be chunks of meat, itouch-flavored ice cream guts everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment