Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sansoucci

I have to write a quick one. Light's owner may arrive soon IF he doesn't entertain himself with rocks shaped as aliens and question himself AGAIN about the crash in New Mexico.

I look like a salmon.
I feel sad.
I laugh at you obsessed Tumblr people and stupid questions in Yahoo!
I am triangle. My body is not a body at all, more like a half-melted hourglass, i don't really know how to describe it.

I wanna:
1. Eat

2. Watch Roast Whale Season 4 where they shoot the entire episode in Area 51 (?)

3. Leave the country

4. Listen to music

5. Watch everything on my Movies To Watch File

6. See a doctor

7. Save up

8. Live with Roxanne in an apartment somewhere in Ontario and watch movies all day long

I have more I wanna's since i've been so unproductive lately. Tomorrow's Carmico and Banana's love day and i shall prepare a gift. Do you think i should make my own episode of The Retarded Hour to dedicate their loving schmove? Rama rama ding dong

No comments:

Post a Comment