Tuesday, December 2, 2008

you, yes you!

hello people :)
realised i havent been blogging for god knows how long man.
sorry! really cant be bothered to post nowadays.

anyways.
today went back to pl to collect my award :)
$50 voucher. (i want cashD; )
and my sis' PSLE cert -.-
ohh wtv.

i realised how many quizzes i have to do.
la. la. shall start today :)
and to pin and jiamin:
GET A BLOG ):

---

1. My ex is still
...

2. I am listening to
You - Switchfoot

3. I love
YOU(:

4. My best friend(s)
shant say! :)

5. I don't understand
why people don't like green ):

6. I lost my respect for
cruises. (random!)

7. I last ate
CHEESE TOFU! :D

8. The meaning of my display name is
andy. { i'm a house of cards in a hurricane.
andy is my name.
the rest is lyrics to the song Helpless When She Smiles - Backstreet Boys

9. Love is
lovable o.o XDD random.

10. Somewhere
over the rainbow green pigs fly (quoted by JOY!)

11. I will always
love green. and love 102. and love noobfamily.

12. Love seems to
(cant think)

13. I never ever want to lose
my pig. (its fat:D)

14. My mobile phone is
green and black. be jealousXD

15. When I woke up this morning
it was 12pm.

16. I get annoyed
by wenjun. and my sister.

17. Parties
are sometimes hated by me.

18. My pet
died when i was 6.

19. Kisses
are, nice? no ideaXD

20. Today I
sat infront of my comp for -counts- almost 10hours.
(my eyess~!)

21. I wish
wishes can actually come true.

22. I really want
to kill all tuition teachers in the world. (jk:D)

-- ANSWER TRUTHFULLY --

PRESENTLY-
01. is your hair wet?
yeah xD.

02. is your cell phone right by you?
yes.

03. do you miss someone?
everyone D;

04. are you wearing chap stick?
NO. i dun even have it.

05. are you tired?
no.

06. are you excited?
no.

07. are you watching tv?
no. the rest of my family is..

08. are you wearing pajamas?
yeah XD


HAVE YOU -
01. recently done anything you regret?
no. im a good girl :)

02. ever lied?
ob. vi. ous. ly.

03. ever stuck gum under a desk?
HEEHEEHEE :DD
no.

04. ever kicked someone?
yeahhh.

05. ever tripped over your own feet?
yes.

TODAY -
01. have you cursed?
ya think -.-

02. have you yelled at someone?
no.

03. have you gotten mad at someone?
yes, my sis.

RANDOM-
Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Ryan Higa. im watching his vids now. XD

Q: do you have any siblings?
A: ya think.

Q: Do you want children?
A: i already have 11 (:

Q: do you smile often?
A: yeah.

Q: do you wish on stars?
A: no..

Q: when did you last cry?
A: dun rmb. long time ago i guess.

Q: do you like your handwriting?
A: it's ok. sometimes XD

Q: are you a friendly person?
A: of course :)

Q: who's bed did you sleep in last night?
A: mine.

Q: what size ring do you wear?
A: negative infinity!

Q: what color shirt are you wearing?
A: white. and abit of blue.

Q: what were you doing at 7 PM yesterday
A: -thinks- doing my compo

Q: look to your right
A: my sister's table.


ANSWER ALL OF THEM TRUTHFULLY
1. last beverage
waterr.

2. last phone call
sophia!

3. last instant message
from pin - I will.

4. last cd played
i dun play CDs lol.

5. last BUBBLE bath
never had one.

SIX HAVE YOU EVERS:
1. dated someone twice?
no.

2. been cheated on?
no.

3. kissed someone & regretted it?
no.

4. lost someone special?
yeah. D;

5. been depressed?
-.-

6. been drunk and threw up?
nopes.


THIS MONTH HAVE YOU
(i shall refer to nov cos dec is too short)

1. Cried a lot?
nooo.

2. Fallen out of love?
noo.

3. Laughed until you cried?
hahaha yesyes!

4. Met someone who changed your life?
not this month :)

5. Found out who your true friends were?
nope. not this month again :)


1. Initials
AL

2. Name someone with the same birthday as you
tricia of 206 (:
26may!! :D

3. Last thing you ate
i said it alrdy. cheese tofu.

4. For or against same sex marriage
AGAINST.

6. Last person you hugged?
my bolster? xD

7. Do you believe in God
yes.

8. How many provinces have you been to
no idea.

9. How many provinces have you lived in
if SG is considered. one.

10. Ever lived outside of Canada
yeah. -.-

11. Name something you like physically about yourself
nothing much.

12. Something non-physical you like about yourself
nothing much too.

13. Why are you still up?
cos im doing this quiz ._.

14. Who made you angry today
my. sister.

15. Favourite holiday
chinese new year!

16. Do you download music
yess

17. What have you done illegally?
dl music illegaly, played in a under-12 playground. LOL.

18. Where would you want to go on a first date?
-.- anywhere.

19. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally
nopes.

20. Do you like Bush?
.___. no.

21. Have you ever bungee jumped
NO )):

22. Have you ever white-water rafted
no.

23. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
NAHHH.

24. How is the weather like outside?
its nighttime. just rained just now.

26. What song are you listening to right now
still You - Switchfoot

27. What is your current fav song?
Helpless When She Smiles - Backstreet Boys.

28. What was the last movie you watched?
dun rememberXD

29. Do you wear contacts
nooo.

30. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
my pri sch

31. What are you afraid of?
YOU, dammit.

32. How many piercings and tattoo's do you have?
none.

33. How many pets do you have
none now. ):

34. What turns you on?
-.-

35. What do you usually order from Starbucks
nvr been there. ex -.-

36. Have you ever fired a gun
virtual and fake ones :)

37. Fave TV show?
TOM & JERRY!

38. Do you have an ipod?
no ._.

39. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
siao.

40. Whats your dad's name
Gary Lee

41. Who would you like to see right now?
no one in particular.

42. Favourite band of all time
SP and LP!

43. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
HEEHEE:)

44. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn
SALTED!!

45. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
my greatgrandmother ):

46. Do you watch MTV
YES XD

47. What's something that really makes you mad?
wenjun and my sister.

48. Whats your favourite hobby?
dun have one.

49. Do you like Michael Jackson
-.- no.

50: Favourite basketball team
dun watch..

51. Favourite cereal
dun eat. XD

52. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
~20hours.

53. Last time you went bowling
never went. ):

54. Last call you had
with sophia.

55. what did you talk about in that call?
she coming down to collect sci books.

56. Whats your favorite thing to do to piss people off?
how i know...?

--

1. List four random items you have:
english assessment book.
portable hard drive.
wallet.
my pig!

2. Have you ever slept in the back of the car?
yes. even in the boot LOL

3. Have you recently dyed your hair/cut it?
no. i dun dye.

4. List four people you look up to the most.
my dad.
my mum.
my paternal grandmother.
my maternal grandmother.
easy XD

5. How many pets do you own as of now?
ZERO.

6. Which do you prefer? White or Black?
neither. i prefer green.

7. Who is your most played character?
o.O?

8. Choose one or the other, not both: Being stuck on an island with a friend, or being stuck on an island with 5 acquaintances.
a friend.
wait. NEITHER. i would wan a boat. and a gun.

9. Name three aspects that tell who you are.
o.O?

10. If you could have a power what would it be?
let the wishes of people i love come true.

11. Who was the last person you talked to?
my sister. i told her to stfu.

12. Who was the last person you said “i love you” to?
pin! :)

13. Write down the first five words that pop into your head.
my. eyes. covered. in. maybelline.
Bad Girl - Danity Kane LOL on daryl's blog.

14. What’s one thing you wish you could do better?
badminton!

15. Do you like the way you are?
no.

16. Choose, Summer or winter
winter. i wanna catch a snowflake on my tongue.

17. Rain or snow?
RAIN.

18. Water or ice?
ICEE. (im weird)

19. List two odd things about yourself.
uhh.
i wore braces before :)
and uh. i love scars. LOL. (im not sure if im joking anot)

20. Which are two of your bad habits?
playing the comp too long. and doing other things when i hvnt completed one.

21. What’s 1 of your biggest pet peeve?
wads that?
--

anyway! watch youtube!
:D
nigahiga videos.
their vids are uber funny.
random and funny. good for curing boredom!
their youtube page.
HAVE TO WATCH.
go watch all. dammm funny XD
here's one.
MUST WATCH! :D

ahh. i think i watched all their vids leXD ah well.
anyways.
now i feel like sleeping. -yawns-
needa go print my compo out now.
sianz.
yeah.
eyes getting heavy lol
cya <3

i find peace when i'm confused,
i find hope when i'm let down;
not in me, but in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment