Tuesday, December 23, 2008

blackholes!



i really think im suffering from insomnia.
this morning i couldnt sleep, until around 5am.
i even resorted to jumping and running on the spot to make myself tired.
oh god.
woke up at 8.

spammed youtube videos today.
my eyes are strained. ears almost deaf.

going off early tomorrow morning.
7am.
probably im not gonna sleep again.
im really dreading tomorrow.
the thought of spending the whole day in the train kills me.

just remembered that i have three books to be returned by 26dec.
since im off tmr, prob i will just wait till i get back.
x.x

so many things to do.
so little time.

我很想说些什么
也有很多话在心里
但总是找不到适当的词句
解释我的心情
好多情绪
好多想法

~不知哪里生了黑洞似的,毫不留情吸收我的快乐的思想与情绪...

a blackhole feeding on all my happy thoughts and feelings...


heehee.
ah well, i need to go.

WISHING ALL OF YOU GUYS A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
thanks for being there. for being my friend. my buddy,
don't think too much. just enjoy life :)
don't wait until you accomplish something.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination :D

and.
im off.


随你便,既然你也不管了,我说什么还有用吗?
还做什么朋友?嗯,算了吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment