Wednesday, December 31, 2008

déjà vu



this would be the last post of the year! bwahaha.
2008 passed so fast.
it seemed like yesterday when we mass danced, called marcus watertank.

thats what we always think when something is coming to an end.
all the fun and happy things we had done.
nothing but memories.
its just like déjà vu.
same thing every year.

sometimes we are just too busy to notice things around us.
LIKE MY BLOG'S BIRTHDAY.
bleagh.
i missed it by three days ler.
blog, i will remember next year okay.
28th december.
see, i remembered :)
happy belated birthday.

came back on monday morning
slept through most of the day ><
i will post it when i feel like it ba.

i love this song
alot.
meaningful (:

Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there


~可是我却逃不掉那孤单与寂寞的感觉。

Dear Piggy,

I'm alone. I know you are too.
You are always standing there on my shelf, staring into space.
I'm so very sorry that I didn't spend enough time with you,
leaving you to only talk to my calculator and wallet.
Thank you for listening to my rants, even though it sometimes didn't make sense.
I really don't know why you still listen although I treat you this way.

To repay you for all that you have done,
I'm going to put bee-y beside you.
I know it's almost 10x smaller than you, but she is a good friend.
Because it was given to me by my friend too.
Don't eat it okay.

I Love You, Piggy.
Your wide staring innocent black eyes always encouraging me.
I hope I will help you some way or another someday.
Thank You!

Warm Regards,
Your Human Friend
Andreea.

HAPPY NEW YEAR:)
yes, new things come.
but never forget those old ones.

and.
im off(:

No comments:

Post a Comment