Monday, December 22, 2008

Mum and Dad, I love you!

heyyaa (:

long time no post again.
hai.
no mood, really.

my sis and mum quarrelling again.
about swimming and not having guy friends ._.
my sis is out of her mind la.
shouting at my mum abt wanting to learn to swim.
hai.
she really 生在福中不知福
cant she be more understanding?!?!?!

whatever la. cant be bothered.
im going off to my dad's hometown wed morning
to next monday.
tomorrow will be busy.
hai.

so many things to do, so little time.

school's reopening soon.
i wish i had more time with my family.
:'(

我们活在一个很幸福的环境中,
我们只是不能了解这个事实。
我们有时候以为自己很可悲,自己很可怜,
一天从早到晚一直埋怨什么什么的。
说自己收到不够的爱,
说自己的父母没抽空陪我们,
说父母没买我们最新的什么东西。
我们有没有停下来,在父母的立场上想一想呢?
我们真是生在福中不知福。
看一看你周围吧。
你知道你有多幸福吗?
有时候,我们应该停止向父母要求什么的,
享受一下他们所给予我们的。。。

爸爸妈妈,我爱您!


Sometimes, we should stop asking our parents for more,
just be happy for what they had already given us...

Mum and Dad, I love you!

parents don't live forever.
love them while you can :)

im off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment