Monday, December 3, 2007

Switching Things Up!


Hello! I hope this finds you feeling good and refreshed from a nice weekend. It snowed here in Minnesota and I've enjoyed
watching the snow blow and swirl around as it descended from the sky like millions of tiny downy white feathers. Just beautiful! Wherever you reside, I hope you took the time to stop and listen to the energy of nature as it is quite beautiful.




Today, I am sitting in a coffee shop enjoying my cup of caffeine and absorbing the energy here. I almost always do my best writing in a coffee shop. I wonder why that is? I am taking what my dad once called a "Polish 4th of July" He would declare it a "Polish 4th" whenever he just wanted a day off from his demanding job. Today I wanted a day off so I have done just that. I am doing for a couple of reasons, first of all, I just wanted a longer weekend. But more importantly, I needed to switch things up. I have been in a funk and had become rather depressed that I hadn't been manifesting things as quickly as I would expect. I know what I am desiring, it's just that recently I haven't believed that I can have it. So I decided I needed to take some action. I needed to change my routine. So today I take a "Polish 4th". I am smiling right now as I write this to you. Already I have had one call about a better paying position and several emails from companies who have viewed my resume on line. I am thankful for all of this and I know that my dream of Radiant University is coming to me at the speed of a comet.


All of us has those times where we have to get out of our routines and do something different. It maybe a day off or maybe it's simply getting out our journal and writing ourselves a love letter. I think we need to tell ourselves each and everyday how important and loved we are not only to the friends, family and lovers in our life but just as importantly to ourselves. So pamper yourself. Enjoy that "Polish 4th" or British, Irish, German, African, Chinese, or whoever you are. You are truly Radiant Beings of Light.


I send you all much love,

Frank

"Enjoy the Weekend" Courtesy of StephCarter

No comments:

Post a Comment