Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Visual Improvement

Update from OurUltimateDate.com

Well, once you’re down you can only go up right? Despite the struggles and tribulations of the past few weeks, Cece and I haven’t lost focus and things are looking up.

Nevertheless, time does bleed together and fly by when one works full time, even as a “temp.” The old 9-5 routine I’ve been in for the past two weeks is nothing to be excited about save for the fact that it tops up my bank account as I interview for roles I really want and work on the OUDBOD.

However, I will divulge the following visuals about steps CeCe and I are taking towards Dreams 2 and 3.

As you can see, this is a pink notebook. It is new. It’s pages are blank. It sits waiting for November … which is when CeCe will start her part-time course at the London School of Fashion!

As you can see, this is a Door. It is new. The card it is printed on was at one time blank. It symbolises the idea I’m putting together for Dream#3.

This weekend – barring any laptop disasters or other struggles – I think I’ll go old school and make my first video in months telling you a bit more!

More soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment