Friday, October 12, 2007

Less Bumps and Some More Progress

An update from OurUltimateDate.com

Long time no blog post.... but that is because things look to be turning around and I've been busy.

The postal workers have gone back to work – well, some of them – but my new bank card isn’t in yet, among other post. My temp role is going well and still flexible enough for me to get out to interviews for bigger roles. My overdue cheque came in, and the fraud department at my bank got me my money back!

And, as promised, CeCe and I have taken some steps towards dreams:

Dream#1 – Tell the whole truth
Cece gave me an idea to create something visual. I have an idea that I would like to achieve before Xmas, but it will involve some more R&D over the coming weeks.

Dream#2 – Cece in the fashion world
CeCe has signed up to the London School of Fashion to take a part-time course.

Dream#3 – Pass the torch
I’ve been playing around with some ideas lately, but next week I will give everyone a sure sign about what I’m going to do about it.

Anyway, I’d better get back to work!

More soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment