Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blast from the Past

An update from OurUltimateDate.com

Well it certainly has been!

The other week CeCe and I went to have dinner with “A” – Date #3 from AreYouMyWife who’s date idea had been to tax me mentally in an Art Gallery. I also got to meet A’s friend, “D”, who was the person who convinced A to ask me out back in the early days of AreYouMyWife.

And remember Tamara? She’s the lovely Slovenian girl who met me in Budapest on a date that – among many other adventures – saw me wandering through catacombs and hot springs in Hungry. Well Tamara was visiting London this past weekend with her boyfriend, and they joined me on a London Skate and had some drinks with CeCe and I.

Tamara also became the first person to physically receive something from me that is a hint of what I’m working on next. Here is that “thing”…

And I will be telling you more in a very visual way very shortly, because it involves a lot of people from my past!

More soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment