Saturday, September 29, 2012

# 228






Assalamualaikum . Hey handsome and beautiful creatures on earth *waving hands* :D So glad to tell you all , exam = OVER . That means , books free for three weeks . Yeay me ! Yeay MMUians . Yeay everybody , ahah . Yes , only for three weeks :| Hmm . Final was not as good as what I've expected to be . But I think , it was okay actually since that was my first exam as a law student . Yes , again , law is not a so-so course , it is a t-o-u-g-h course . So , hmm . Just pray for good results and keep calm :') 







So , as what I've planned , it went well . I went out with my sweety bestfriend , Azie Farahanie yesterday . It was great and we had a lot of fun together . Movie together , gossiping , laughing , joking , sharing problems . Like a month since last I met her during Hari Raya . Though we drifted apart in distance , she is in KL and I'm in Melaka now but I still think of her as being right here with me . Not only that , though we have numbers of new friends but still it is our friendship that means the most to me :') 









Alhamdulillah , she has decided to wear hijab now . Make it forever sayang :') 








To you Azie Farahanie


Good Luck in your study . Do take care of yourself out there . Thanks for being a good great friend of mine , it dont actually take a long time for me to love you because you're like one in a million to me . Dont go , please stay :') Love you girl ! 





your bestfriend ;
ANITH ATHIRAH



No comments:

Post a Comment