Monday, December 13, 2010

Connections

Yesterday, I wrote about some changes I've been undergoing.I said that if you wanted to know more about these challenges to please write and ask. A few of you did and I let you know what is going on. I thank you all for your prayers and best wishes. While I don't feel ready to share exactly what has been happening here on Radiant You, I will say that through challenging times comes the reminder that even though we often feel like we have experienced it all, there is so much more to learn and that we are all connected to each other and to the Source.
Oh and the horse? A few weeks ago, I was driving down an old dirt road.. Are there new dirt roads??? Anyway, I saw several horses. Having my digital by my side, I stopped to take some photos of them grazing off in the distance. First one, then the other three saw me and ambled slowly to the barbed wire fence to check me out. I have other photos of the rest of them, but I feel that this is the best of the bunch.



I send you all love

No comments:

Post a Comment