Sunday, December 12, 2010

Changes and Then Some

I will cut right to the chase today. Why go through all the bush beating around when you just want the news, right? My life has changed drastically in the past week. I will not share the what's and whys. I will tell you that along with many who are having rough times, you can add me to the list. I know that it is best to stay present. Someone gave me a book about a New Earth many years back. It still sits in a box somewhere. It came at a time that was full of pain. Some day I will dig it out and read it, skipping of course, past the forward and prefaces. Who reads them after all? Oh, and after reading the main guts of it all, I will skip past the afterward, if there is one and the bibliography. I trust that the author didn't plagiarize or do anything illegal in writing the manuscript.

I know that when we are faced with adversity and uncertainty, miracles surely follow. Sometimes it takes a bit to open our eyes and allow the open windows to be clear to us. I am doing my best to do so. If you want to know what's going on... drop me a line and I will share more....

No comments:

Post a Comment