Thursday, September 9, 2010

About Clouds and This Wonderful State.

This was taken in my front yard. Do you see the orbs?

I often find myself gazing at the clouds. Although I can't find the words to describe it, in the different states I have lived in, they all take on just a little bit different look. Maybe the color of the sky has something to do with it, I really don't know. What I have noticed about the clouds here in Colorado is  that they have a frontier feel to them and they seem just a little closer to the earth;as if I could touch them. Common sense would say that since the elevation here is near 5000 feet, then, they are closer.  While this may be the absolute case, I say Colorado must be much closer to heaven than any other state I have had the privilege of living in. 

Whenever I travel around this state, I continue to be in awe of everything I see in nature, from the mountains with their aura's of brilliant energy around them to all the animals I have encountered. I especially find the magpies totally amazing. They exude such a knowledge of what is happening around them and a wondrous curiosity as well. While I have learned to never say never, I cannot imagine any place that I'd rather be. 

I send you all love!

No comments:

Post a Comment