Wednesday, May 27, 2009

heroes

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2200000/Heroes-S3-Wallpaper-heroes-2273656-1280-800.jpg

HEROES.
So i started watching Heroes.
Something to keep me busy during the holidays ^^

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Heroes-Wallpaper-heroes-581638_1280_1024.jpg

GO SYLAR. (he's the one on the right)
(also the antagonist)
(pronounced as sai-ler, not sai-larh)
and yes, he is Zachary Quinto!
refer to previous post.
~~

More than a week since i blogged eh?
Heh.
Last thursday. Went out with Sophia Yiting and Brenda!
at 3.30pm -.-
Ate dinner with them at J8
and thank you Yiting and her dad for the ride home! ^^

Yesterday was my birthday!
Thanks to Audrey, Angela, Pari, Junqi, Kelvin, my sister, my parents
for the presents!
And of course thanks to those who wished me happy birthday :)
whether through sms, facebook, email, calling, msn or face-to-face!

Hmm, I have a 90 question quiz to do.
But not today :)

GOODNIGHT and sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment