Saturday, November 10, 2007

Touchdown!

An update from OurUltimateDate.com

What an exciting week. After what happened last week, CeCe and I are both feeling big time jubilation once again.

In CeCe’s case she – like me – has been through the ringer in terms of dealing with recruitment agents that just don’t give a *&^#. So she decided to take a more direct – and old fashioned – approach to chasing her dream industry, and it bore fruit. She’s just waiting on a follow-up, and hopefully we’ll have good news in the coming weeks.

Meantime she continues her part time studies at the London College of Fashion, learning stuff every Thursday about an industry I can’t even pretend to understand. I’m a jeans and t-shirt man. Fabrics scare me.

On my front, I can safely report that the news is nothing but good. Next week I start an exciting freelance role in the digital realm with a big firm. And talk about location, location, location, they are based in the Soho district, which is easy to get to from where we live AND where I want to be: in the heart of Creative London!

It seems as if our patience and persistence have finally been rewarded and we are now striding towards where we want to be on individual levels, and well as a team. And this weekend I plan to take a major step towards OUDBOD Dream#1.



And as you probably have noticed, people are really getting into the teaser campaign for Dream#3, which is located on Are-You-My.com. Not only am I getting lots of cool photography of the symbol of my next endeavour, but also digital artwork! So get involved… It’s looking like I’ll be in a better position soon to really reward creativity in 2008.

<- Click here if your into FaceCrack





No comments:

Post a Comment