Wednesday, November 16, 2011

GamersForChange Update #3

Midterms are over, so I can finally do stuff again. Yay. Anyways...

1. Interviewed Stubby, TM22, Muggsy, and CJ all last Thursday. Stubby's interview is up, TM22 still needs to send me his gameplay along with his audio portion (due to technical issues, I couldn't capture both of our audio), Muggsy's still needs to be rendered but I have all the components necessary to do so, and CJ will probably redo his interview because he recently had his wisdom teeth removed and he was on infinite painkillers during our interview, making his answers not the best.

2. Will try to revive the Thought Talk series soon. I have gotten into contact with someone who I would like to do the next one with.

3. Also will try to continue awesome Age of Empires commentaries soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment