Sunday, January 16, 2011

Prayers & Quotes - Mother Teresa


Mother Teresa's Daily Prayer


Dear Jesus help  me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love. 

Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. 

Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. Stay with me and then shall begin to shine as you shine, so to shine as to be a light to others.
  
Mother Teresa Quotes:
If we pray, we will believe;
If we believe, we will love.
If we love, we will serve.

 Keep the joy of loving God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet especially your family. Be holy – let us pray.


Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.

The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of prayer is faith, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service, the fruit of service is peace.

Joy is prayer - Joy is strength - Joy is love - Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.


Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in His love than in your own weakness.
Before you speak, it is necessary for you to listen, for God speaks in the silence of the heart.

These are some Mother Teresa's quotes that have inspired us through the years. Please share your Mother Teresa quotes - you may just be a true blessing in to someone right now.









No comments:

Post a Comment