Sunday, November 23, 2008

no time for goodbye ; is a rly good book.

eeks.
i realised i have alot of quizzes to do D;
nvm. i shall pick one that looks fun xDD
from daryl:)

TYPE YOUR NAME USING YOUR:

FINGERS: andy

CHIN: a ndcy
O.O

ONE FINGER, EYES CLOSED: andy
yay:D

ELBOW: andy
its easy if u use the pointed part.

NOSE: qandy
uhhuh..xD

PALM: andy
:D

TONGUE: andy
(my keyboard doesnt taste that good)

FOREHEAD: qajhe6y
omgXD
-----

okay. maybe i shld do one more.

Name fifteen people you really love.
[in no order]

1. my mum
2. my dad
3. my sis (-.-)
4. sophia
5. amelia
6. junqi
7. wanqi
8. shree
9. daryl
10. pin
11. ianf
12. chaining
13. keely
14. justin
15. chenge


`How old is number 14? [justin]
thirteen.

`Would you die for number 3? [my sis]
i would choose no. but depends la :D

`Is 9 in any of your classes? [daryl]
nopes :D

`Who is 7's best friend? [wanqi]
in nush, im guessing amelia :)

`Who can u talk to more- 8 or 13? [shree&keely]
it used to be 13 (:
now its 8.

`Is 6 trustworthy? [junqi]
kinda i guess. i nvr told her any of my big secrets. hee.

`are you prettier/handsomer than 2? [my dad]
he's a guy! lols.

`Is 10 in any of your classes? [pin]
nopes, once again :D

`Is 4 related to you? [sophia]
yeah. duh. my gooooooood fren:)

`Describe 1 in 4 words [my mum]
four words not enough <3

`Is 12 smart? [chaining]
yeah. how do u think she got her 269?

`Do you know a secret about 15? [chenge]
not really. almost the whole lvl knows LOL.

`Is 7 one of your best friends? [wanqi]
not really. no one in nush is anyways XD

`Who do u spend more time with- 5 or 11? [amelia&ianf]
5 lahh.

`Who do you wish was related to you? only 1...
all of them are le .___. duh.

`Have you ever dated any one of these people?
nopes.

`Ever thought about it?
no.

`Is 8 prettier/handsomer than 12? [shree&chaining]
nopes. they are both the same! :)

`How long have you known 2? [my dad]
my whole life <3

`Do you love 1 with all your heart? [my mum]
yesss <3

`Is 9 sexy or ugly? [daryl]
neither XD he's pretty O: LOL jk.

`Can you trust 11 with a dark secret? [ianf]
yeah. i can.

`Who do u like more- 4 or 15? [sophia&chenge]
sophia LAHHH.

`Is 13 taller than you? [keely]
obviously D;

`Who do you miss more- 3 or 7? [my sis&wanqi]
wanqi lah. i see my sis everyday every hour every minute -.-

`Is 6 a great friend? [junqi]
yeah :)

`Where did you meet 14? [justin]
in school? lolsxD

`Would 5 die for you? [amelia]
i dunno lehs ;X im guessing no LOL.

`Do you love 10 or just like them? [pin]
this quiz is so retarded. ask u state the 15 ppl i love most then ask this question.
of cos i love him lahh.
--

ok that sums it all up.
going back to books and hwk (nerd!)
cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment