Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Post on Blogging


I have always been intrigued by the whole ‘Blogging’ mania that has swept the world in recent times. I always believed that your thoughts and ideas should be kept to yourselves, unless someone comes up and asks you for them. But after reading a few posts put up by a few people close to me, I realized that the concept of blogging is not so bad after all. So here I am, writing my first blog…Rather late in the day I might add!

A million subjects came to mind when I decided that I would write my first blog. Eventually, I decided to write about blogging itself. Blogging to me means putting down your thoughts about what you feel about certain issues. I don’t believe writing stories and poems constitute a blog. Purely my opinion though. No wait…scratch that. . Blogging to me means putting down your thoughts about what you feel about certain issues. I don’t believe writing stories and poems constitute a blog. Purely my opinion though. Let me be honest…it’s my first blog after all.

Due to my inability to write good stories and my total lack of literary knowledge with respect to how a poem is to be written, all I’ll ever write about is current affairs and my views on them…things such as blogging :P

This post is the first of what would be a small collection of posts, ranging through a gamut of different subjects (well that’s the plan). And though a lot of people would really want to read more of my awesome posts (my friends will vouch for my total disregard, bordering on hatred, for modesty), I probably wouldn’t have the time to blog too much. And for those who find this piece boring…well LA-DEE-F***IN-DAH! Until the next post…Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment