Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Virtues of Letting Go, Changes and Honey Bees!


Greetings "Radiant You" peeps!I am here to sound like a broken record and talk once again about the beauty of letting go the oars to allow the current to carry you downstream. It bears repeating not only for you but for me as well. I think in this case especially for me. Too often I have found myself wondering how in the world I am going to create my dreams for my life including my finances, living conditions and my relationships. I hear my ego screaming "You cant do that!" or "That will never work. You have to work harder and get a second job!" Fortunately I don't listen to that voice too much. But then I hear my inner wisdom whispering to me in a gentle voice, "Slow down my friend. Relax. Go with the flow. Everything you have asked for is coming to you and will come to you." When I think good thoughts and smile, I feel the electricity of my imagination tingle in every cell of my body and then when I release
it with hardly knowing that I have, my desires come to me much quicker than when I prod and poke and plead and beg. So many wonderful things have happened lately. Some on the surface would appear to be nothing at all. It might be a book I bought or a program I downloaded or something a friend told me. These seemingly trivial happenings are creating critical mass and building up energy ready to start boiling at any moment and creating something new and fantastic.


Take time each day to sit in solitude for 15 minutes. Ask your Angels, the Universe, your Higher Self or God (it doesn't matter what you call it) to guide you to your dreams and desires. Just get comfortable. You don't need to assume the lotus position or burn incense. I often recline back in my Lazy-Boy, closing my eyes and breathe slowly counting to five with each breath and starting over again. Set the intention that you will be receive messages that will serve to guide you toward your dreams. These messages may come as feelings in your solar plexus or sudden Ah-ha moments or maybe they will come as something more auditory. It doesn't matter. Just remember these feelings, epiphanies or voices will be gentle and encouraging. When the thought comes to you take action. Yes, we do create with our thoughts but I have yet to meet anyone who only had to think and have money, love or a home fall into their lap without taking any action at all.


With all of this I will be making changes to Radiant You in the coming weeks and months. I may change the website address as well as the format. I plan to bring to you more ways to increase your Radiance, guest bloggers as well as products and services designed to help you to realize the wonderful person you are.


I send all of you love......
PS.. remember to appreciate the Honey Bees in your life... I know I am thankful for mine!
"All You Need is" created by Mayr

No comments:

Post a Comment