Monday, October 26, 2009

Repair for lungs, smokers, etc.

Many people could use more ideas for how to help repair their lungs, or reverse the damage done by cigarette smoking, etc. Here is a blog dedicated to sharing the more natural remedies out there that I have found.

I hope it helps give you or your loved ones ideas of things to try. I know herbs are under-rated, and foods, etc. There has to be some small things that can be done to correct the damage that has been done. I know it can be done for the liver, sometimes, and other organs, so this is my search to help the lungs.

Credit to the blog or site where i found the information will be included, so you can see where I got the info. That is so that if I don't duplicate some of what I find and also because I will wonder about it later. :)

Take care of the wonderful gift of life that has been given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment