Thursday, April 30, 2009

finally :)

okay.
so, it's dead.
yay.

lots of things happened
both good and bad
both funny and sad
BUT HECK :)

exams coming real soon
good luck people :)

so...cross country today.
reached MacRitchie at 6.25am today.
6.25!!
the school bus lor.
everywhere was dark and spoooooooooooooooky
haha.
i liked the scenery
like darkdark, then mistymisty
with a random pavillion thingy in the middle of the waters.
XD

but fail lor.
at last rain.
only had time for boys competitive.
go there do nothing.
lol.

grraahhh.
so finally updated my blog and crap. hahaha.
be happy.
tag more!

okay.
I, ANDREEA, WILL POST AT LEAST ONCE IN TWO WEEKS.
SO THAT THIS BLOG WON'T BE DEAD.
AND I WON'T BE BORED :)

yay.

okay shortttt quiz.

1. Junqi
2. Amelia
3. Audrey
4. Angela
5. Pari
6. Aristotle
7. Zheyu
8. My sis
9. Andrew
10. Khairul

16)Who is number2 having a relationship with? [Amelia]
ME. Go awayy!

17)Number3 is a female or male? [Audrey]
Female

18)If number7 and number10 get together, will it be a good thing? [Zheyu&Khairul]
Nahhh.

19)What is number1 studying about? [Junqi]
How ChenGe's head is actually as big as his head.

20)Number 4 is single? [Angela]
NAHH. She has me. :)

21)Anything impressive number5 has done for you? [Pari]
She gave me 1/3 of her lunch bcos I gave her that smile.

22)If number3 and number6 get together, what do you think will happen? [Audrey&Aristotle]
Nothing. Quite good match la :DDD

23)Describe number 9 [Andrew]
Funnnyy and nice and kind. Overgrown primary school kid. Tsktsk.

24)What will you do if number6 and number7 fight? [Aristotle&Zheyu]
It's gonna be the most hilarious fight ever.

25)Do you like number8? [My sis]
NAH. I love her :)

Okay.
That's all for now lol.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment