Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Hey guys,

Sorry to inform you all, but I will not update anytime soon. Even though I have been laid off, I am still a busy girl. Between working at my dad's restaurant and running around doing errands for my new job, I haven't had the time or energy to do anything with this site. I am truly sorry.

I did, however, got a call to start with my new job at the end of the month. I am still not sure if I will have the time to update then. I will definitely try.

I know some of you are really pissed off that I abandoned you guys, but hey, I come first. I did this thing only as a hobby. I never made ANY money off of it nor did I want too.

So please bear with me as I try to better my life. Also, please take a look at all those other fabulous sites located to the left on my sidebar!

Sorry once again!!

Love you all!!

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment